Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 23 crossword solutions for Follower which appeared recently in Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We have deemed Follower as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 23 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "DISCIPLE".
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Friday, 22 Oct 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - Friday, 23 Apr 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 12 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Friday, 25 Dec 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - Sunday, 3 May 2020
- The Guardian Quick - Monday, 4 Nov 2019
- The Guardian Speedy - Sunday, 29 Sep 2019
- The Guardian Quick - Thursday, 6 Jun 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - Friday, 30 Nov 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - Saturday, 14 Jan 2017
A computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
The posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
A servile or fawning dependant
A devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity; "the cultured votary of science"
Someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
Someone who assists a priest or minister in a liturgical service; a cleric ordained in the highest of the minor orders in the Roman Catholic Church but not in the Anglican Church or the Eastern Orthodox Churches
An ardent follower and admirer
(New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel
Someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another
A pike with a long tapering double-edged blade with lateral projections; 16th and 17th centuries
Someone who assists in a plot
A new convert being taught the principles of Christianity by a catechist
A supporter who accepts something as true
A band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
An event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another