Crossword Clue and Answers
Looking for answers to the "Disciple" crossword clue? it's your lucky day, we have them! Today we have 8 crossword solutions for Disciple.
We most recently saw this clue in Irish Independent - Simple.
We deem Disciple to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 8 times in a variety of crossword publications.
If you have a moment we'd love for you to join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- Irish Independent - Simple - Thursday, 9 Sep 2021
- The Guardian Quick - Wednesday, 19 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Thursday, 11 Feb 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - Sunday, 24 Jan 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - Sunday, 27 Sep 2020
- The Guardian Quick - Monday, 13 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 12 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Friday, 12 Apr 2019
- The Guardian Speedy - Sunday, 14 Oct 2018
- The Guardian Quick - Tuesday, 4 Sep 2018
A young person attending school (up through senior high school)
Obscene terms for penis
Someone who assists a priest or minister in a liturgical service; a cleric ordained in the highest of the minor orders in the Roman Catholic Church but not in the Anglican Church or the Eastern Orthodox Churches
A person who receives support and protection from an influential patron who furthers the protege's career
(New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel
A person who accepts the leadership of another