Crossword Clue and Answers
Looking for answers to the "Vault" crossword clue? it's your lucky day, we have them! Today we have 17 crossword solutions for Vault.
We most recently saw this clue in Irish Independent - Simple.
We deem Vault to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 17 times in a variety of crossword publications.
If you have a moment we'd love for you to join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- Irish Independent - Simple - Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 18 Jun 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - Thursday, 17 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Saturday, 24 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Monday, 22 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Wednesday, 10 Feb 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Wednesday, 18 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 1 Sep 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - Sunday, 29 Sep 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - Thursday, 23 May 2019
The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet
The act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps"; "the jumping was unexpected"
A stadium that has a roof
A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
(architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
Contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone); "he put flowers on his mother's grave"
A cellar or vault or underground burial chamber (especially beneath a church)
The act of jumping over an obstacle
Storage space where wines are stored
An underground tunnel with recesses where bodies were buried (as in ancient Rome)
A game in which one child bends down and another leaps over
Leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
A chamber that is used as a grave
A strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
A burial chamber (usually underground)