Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 7 crossword solutions for Temperament which appeared recently in Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We have deemed Temperament as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 7 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "SPIRIT".
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Monday, 17 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 21 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Saturday, 23 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 1 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - Saturday, 22 Jun 2019
A characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor"
The complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions; "it is his nature to help others"
An inclination or tendency of a certain kind; "he had a change of heart"
The trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor"; "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor"
The courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
(genetics) an attribute (structural or functional) that is determined by a gene or group of genes
The act or means of getting rid of something