Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 15 crossword solutions for Team which appeared recently in Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We have deemed Team as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 15 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "SIDE".
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Thursday, 25 Nov 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 19 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Thursday, 30 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 3 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 9 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 25 Jun 2021
- The Guardian Quick - Saturday, 22 May 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - Sunday, 9 May 2021
- USA Today - Saturday, 17 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Thursday, 15 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 19 Feb 2021
The army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
(Roman mythology) goddess of abundance and fertility; wife of Saturn; counterpart of Greek Rhea and Cybele of ancient Asia Minor
Tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits; widely planted throughout the tropics
(computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
How something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
An organized group of workmen
An extended outer surface of an object; "he turned the box over to examine the bottom side"; "they painted all four sides of the house"
A thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
A chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent's king
A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink; "don't expect a good meal at a cabaret"; "the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"; "he played the drums at a jazz club"
A sharp blow
A temporary police force
A small squad of policemen trained to deal with a particular kind of crime
Form a team; "We teamed up for this new project"
A team that plays football