Strain or emphasis
Crossword Clue and Answers
Let's see if we can help you solve the crossword puzzle "Strain or emphasis", we have 2 possible answers for this crossword clue, so hopefully we can assist you.
This clue in was most recently seen in the wild in The Daily Mail Quick.
We classify Strain or emphasis to be a COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it included in several crossword publications.
Hopefully we have helped you solve Strain or emphasis, if you have a moment we'd love to see you join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 16 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 2 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 8 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 5 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - Saturday, 3 Nov 2018
The relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch); "he put the stress on the wrong syllable"
A diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation