Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 21 crossword solutions for Postpone which appeared recently in Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We have deemed Postpone as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 21 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "DEFER".
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Monday, 6 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Monday, 29 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 8 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Saturday, 18 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021
- The Guardian Quick - Saturday, 14 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 13 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 30 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021
Yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
The act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
A set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
Deliberately delay an event or action; "she doesn't want to write the report, so she is stalling"
(law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
Prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
Place on a shelf; "shelve books"
A pretext for delay or inaction
An unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
Close at the end of a session; "The court adjourned"
Communicate successfully; "I couldn't get across the message"; "He put over the idea very well"
Cause to be held in suspension in a fluid; "suspend the particles"
Formality and propriety of manner
A small sphere of camphor or naphthalene used to keep moths away from stored clothing
Something that has survived from the past; "a holdover from the sixties"; "hangovers from the 19th century"
Adjourn by royal prerogative; without dissolving the legislative body