Permission to proceed
Crossword Clue and Answers
Looking for answers to the "Permission to proceed" crossword clue? it's your lucky day, we have them! Today we have 8 crossword solutions for Permission to proceed.
We most recently saw this clue in The Daily Mail Quick.
We deem Permission to proceed to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 8 times in a variety of crossword publications.
If you have a moment we'd love for you to join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 6 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Thursday, 3 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Quick - Monday, 15 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Saturday, 12 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Saturday, 29 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 10 Nov 2019
The act of departing politely; "he disliked long farewells"; "he took his leave"; "parting is such sweet sorrow"
Green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
Proceed (with a plan of action); "He went ahead with the project"
A signal (usually a siren) that danger is over
Permission to proceed; "the plane was given clearance to land"
A signal to proceed