Crossword Clue and Answers
Let's see if we can help you solve the crossword puzzle "Novel", we have 100 possible answers for this crossword clue, so hopefully we can assist you.
This clue in was most recently seen in the wild in Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We classify Novel to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 100 times in a variety of crossword publications.
Hopefully we have helped you solve Novel, if you have a moment we'd love to see you join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Monday, 6 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Thursday, 18 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 22 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Thursday, 30 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Wednesday, 25 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Wednesday, 18 Aug 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Monday, 2 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 4 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Monday, 24 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Thursday, 15 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021
Original and of a kind not seen before; "the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem"
Physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
Not canned or otherwise preserved; "fresh vegetables"
Being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird; "a strange exaltation that was indefinable"; "a strange fantastical mind"; "what a strange sense of humor she has"
A literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
Not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting"; "a young hand at plowing"
Not representative of a group, class, or type; "a group that is atypical of the target audience"; "a class of atypical mosses"; "atypical behavior is not the accepted type of response that we expect from children"
An original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
A book with paper covers
(of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new; "newfangled ideas"; "she buys all these new-fangled machines and never uses them"
Imparting vitality and energy; "the bracing mountain air"