Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 5 crossword solutions for Deprived which appeared recently in Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We have deemed Deprived as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 5 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "BEREFT".
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Wednesday, 1 Dec 2021
- The Guardian Quick - Friday, 7 May 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Monday, 12 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 19 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - Sunday, 14 Feb 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020
Needy people collectively; "they try to help the needy"
Unhappy in love; suffering from unrequited love
A person who has suffered the death of someone they loved; "the bereaved do not always need to be taken care of"
Marked by deprivation especially of the necessities of life or healthful environmental influences; "a childhood that was unhappy and deprived, the family living off charity"; "boys from a deprived environment, wherein the family life revealed a pattern of neglect, moral degradation, and disregard for law"