Crossword Clue and Answers
Looking for answers to the "Compete" crossword clue? it's your lucky day, we have them! Today we have 4 crossword solutions for Compete.
We most recently saw this clue in Irish Independent - Simple.
We deem Compete to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 4 times in a variety of crossword publications.
If you have a moment we'd love for you to join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 3 Dec 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Monday, 14 Jun 2021
- USA Today - Saturday, 5 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Tuesday, 18 May 2021
- USA Today - Friday, 19 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Friday, 13 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Tuesday, 18 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - Monday, 23 Dec 2019
- The Guardian Quick - Monday, 28 Oct 2019
- The Guardian Quick - Saturday, 24 Nov 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - Tuesday, 28 Aug 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Compete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against others
Maintain or assert; "He contended that Communism had no future"
Strenuous effort; "the struggle to get through the crowd exhausted her"