Abstaining from alcohol
Crossword Clue and Answers
Let's see if we can help you solve the crossword puzzle "Abstaining from alcohol", we have 4 possible answers for this crossword clue, so hopefully we can assist you.
This clue in was most recently seen in the wild in The Mirror Quick.
We classify Abstaining from alcohol to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 4 times in a variety of crossword publications.
Hopefully we have helped you solve Abstaining from alcohol, if you have a moment we'd love to see you join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- The Mirror Quick - Saturday, 27 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Quick - Thursday, 24 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 26 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 29 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 23 Jul 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - Tuesday, 5 Mar 2019
Practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; "he's been dry for ten years"; "no thank you; I happen to be teetotal"