Crossword Clue & Answers
4 May 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Young sheep', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Young sheep a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Young sheep is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Thursday, 06 May 2021 with the answer being LAMB, we also found LAMB to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 6 May 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 4 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 16 Feb 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 18 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Nov 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 27 Oct 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 20 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 26 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 10 Aug 2020
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Young sheep . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.