Crossword Clue & Answers
16 November 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 12 answers for the crossword clue 'Worth', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Worth a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Worth as an answer itself some 52 times.
Worth is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Thursday, 23 September 2021 with the answer being VALUE, we also found VALUE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Sep 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 30 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 20 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 18 May 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 10 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 30 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Worth', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Worth' and give you a hint.
- The quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture; noted for introducing the bustle (1825-1895)
- Having a specified value; "not worth his salt"; "worth her weight in gold"
- An indefinite quantity of something having a specified value; "10 dollars worth of gasoline"
- Worthy of being treated in a particular way; "an idea worth considering"; "the deserving poor" (often used ironically)
We found 3 anagrams for the word 'Worth'.
- throw The act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist); "the catcher made a good throw to second base"
- wroth Vehemently incensed and condemnatory; "they trembled before the wrathful queen"; "but wroth as he was, a short struggle ended in reconciliation"
A computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
The quality of being deserving (e.g., deserving assistance); "there were many children whose deservingness he recognized and rewarded"
The act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist); "the catcher made a good throw to second base"
Hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
Anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company
Moral excellence or admirableness; "there is much good to be found in people"
Worthy of being treated in a particular way; "an idea worth considering"; "the deserving poor" (often used ironically)
The quality of being important and worthy of note; "the importance of a well-balanced diet"
The quality of being of practical use
French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture; noted for introducing the bustle (1825-1895)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Worth . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.