Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Whiskers', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Whiskers a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Whiskers as an answer itself some 17 times.
Whiskers is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Wednesday, 24 November 2021 with the answer being BEARD, we also found BEARD to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 30 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 27 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 14 Apr 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 22 Mar 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Whiskers', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Whiskers' and give you a hint.
- The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
A filamentous projection or process on an organism
Tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Whiskers . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.