Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'Voucher', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Voucher a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Voucher as an answer itself some 28 times.
Voucher is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Monday, 01 November 2021 with the answer being TOKEN, but the most popular answer for this clue is COUPON.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Nov 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 19 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 18 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 Aug 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 10 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 9 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 5 May 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Voucher', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Voucher' and give you a hint.
- A document that serves as evidence of some expenditure
- Someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statement
- A negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as needed
The bill in a restaurant; "he asked the waiter for the check"
Something of sentimental value
A test sample of some substance
Used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise; "she already had several performances to her credit";
A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
The appropriate or desirable thing; "this car could be just the ticket for a small family"
The act of receiving
Someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statement
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Voucher . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.