Crossword Clue & Answers
15 February 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Victor', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Victor a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Victor as an answer itself some 54 times.
Victor is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Thursday, 18 February 2021 with the answer being WINNER, we also found WINNER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Feb 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 9 Jan 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 7 Oct 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 31 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Jun 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 29 Feb 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 8 Jan 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 1 Apr 2019
- The Guardian Speedy - 4 Nov 2018
- The Guardian Quick - 2 Nov 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Victor', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Victor' and give you a hint.
- A combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- The contestant who wins the contest
(classical mythology) a being of great strength and courage celebrated for bold exploits; often the offspring of a mortal and a god
Chafe at the bit, like horses
An original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
A person with a record of successes; "his son would never be the achiever that his father was"; "only winners need apply"; "if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
A character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
Someone who is victorious by force of arms
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Victor . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.