Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
17 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Very dry', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Very dry a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Very dry is a 2 word phrase featuring 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Friday, 15 January 2021 with the answer being ARID, we also found ARID to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 15 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 5 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 25 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 8 Aug 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 29 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Aug 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Apr 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 20 Apr 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 26 May 2017
A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light; the fifth most abundant element in the earth's crust; an important component of most plants and animals
Lacking sufficient water or rainfall; "an arid climate"; "a waterless well"; "miles of waterless country to cross"
(of champagne) extremely dry
(used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture; "dried-up grass"; "the desert was edged with sere vegetation"; "shriveled leaves on the unwatered seedlings"; "withered vines"
Toasted or roasted slightly; "parched corn was a staple of the Indian diet"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Very dry . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.