Crossword Clue & Answers
16 June 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Unsightly', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Unsightly a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Unsightly as an answer itself some 11 times.
Unsightly is a single word clue made up of 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Thursday, 17 June 2021 with the answer being UGLY, we also found UGLY to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 17 Jun 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 19 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 2 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 12 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Nov 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 20 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Mar 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Unsightly', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Unsightly' and give you a hint.
- Unpleasant to look at; "unsightly billboards"
Morally reprehensible; "would do something as despicable as murder"; "ugly crimes"; "the vile development of slavery appalled them"; "a slimy little liar"
Grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror; "subjected to outrageous cruelty"; "a hideous pattern of injustice"; "horrific conditions in the mining industry"
Lacking power to arouse interest; "being unemployed is a most unattractive prospect"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Unsightly . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.