Crossword Clue & Answers
7 June 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'Universe', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Universe a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Universe as an answer itself some 77 times.
Universe is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Sunday, 06 June 2021 with the answer being COSMOS, we also found COSMOS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 6 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Nov 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 4 Nov 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 27 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Sep 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 9 Jun 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Universe', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Universe' and give you a hint.
- Everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
- (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn; "it is an estimate of the mean of the population"
- Everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
All of the living human inhabitants of the earth; "all the world loves a lover"; "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
Any of various mostly Mexican herbs of the genus Cosmos having radiate heads of variously colored flowers and pinnate leaves; popular fall-blooming annuals
A capacious bag or basket
(theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
The state or fact of existing; "a point of view gradually coming into being"; "laws in existence for centuries"
Everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
(statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn; "it is an estimate of the mean of the population"
Everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Universe . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.