Crossword Clue & Answers
15 January 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 12 answers for the crossword clue 'Unfasten', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Unfasten a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Unfasten as an answer itself some 32 times.
Unfasten is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 21 January 2021 with the answer being UNLOCK, but the most popular answer for this clue is UNDO.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 15 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 5 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 31 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 29 Jun 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 8 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Jun 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Unfasten', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Unfasten' and give you a hint.
- Cause to become undone; "unfasten your belt"
- Become undone or untied; "The shoelaces unfastened"
Information that has become public; "all the reports were out in the open"; "the facts had been brought to the surface"
Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect; "I wish I could undo my actions"
Undo the ties of; "They untied the prisoner"
Open the zipper of; "unzip the bag"
Cause to become detached or separated; take off; "detach the skin from the chicken before you eat it"
Become loose or looser or less tight; "The noose loosened"; "the rope relaxed"
Take off a hook
Open the lock of; "unlock the door"
Unfasten or release from or as if from a hitch
Grant freedom to; free from confinement
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Unfasten . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.