Crossword Clue & Answers
16 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 11 answers for the crossword clue 'Turned', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Turned a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Turned as an answer itself some 37 times.
Turned is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Wednesday, 15 September 2021 with the answer being ROTATED, we also found ROTATED to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 15 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 3 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 3 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 18 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 13 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 13 Oct 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 18 Aug 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Turned', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Turned' and give you a hint.
- In an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
- Moved around an axis or center
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Turned'.
Nonstandard; "so-called bad grammar"
Kill intentionally and with premeditation; "The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered"
Become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang"
Having a sharp biting taste
Especially of petals or leaves in bud; having margins rolled inward
Turned in a circle around an axis
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Turned . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.