Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 12 answers for the crossword clue 'Truck', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Truck a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Truck as an answer itself some 45 times.
Truck is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Wednesday, 21 July 2021 with the answer being LORRY, we also found LORRY to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Jul 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 8 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 27 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 4 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 31 Oct 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Truck', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Truck' and give you a hint.
- A handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- An automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- Convey (goods etc.) by truck; "truck fresh vegetables across the mountains"
The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"
A camper equipped with living quarters
The act of drawing or hauling something; "the haul up the hill went very slowly"
A car suitable for traveling over rough terrain
A tortilla rolled cupped around a filling
A large truck designed to carry heavy loads; usually without sides
Any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
Truck whose contents can be emptied without handling; the front end of the platform can be pneumatically raised so that the load is discharged by gravity
A wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
A handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
The commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
An automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Truck . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.