Crossword Clue & Answers
16 June 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Tooth covering', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Tooth covering a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Tooth covering is a 2 word phrase featuring 14 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Thursday, 17 June 2021 with the answer being ENAMEL, we also found ENAMEL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 14 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 23 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 14 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Sep 2020
A social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank or profession or wealth
Any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Tooth covering . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.