Crossword Clue & Answers
23 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Thinly dispersed', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Thinly dispersed a popularity rating of 'Rare' because it has featured in more than one crossword publication but is not common.
Thinly dispersed is a 2 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Wednesday, 26 May 2021 with the answer being SPARSE, we also found SPARSE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 26 May 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 25 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Apr 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 26 Nov 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 6 Feb 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 15 Mar 2016
Not dense; "a thin beard"; "trees were sparse"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Thinly dispersed . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.