Crossword Clue & Answers
29 November 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 13 answers for the crossword clue 'TABLET', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given TABLET a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen TABLET as an answer itself some 116 times.
TABLET is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Thursday, 11 November 2021 with the answer being ASPIRIN, but the most popular answer for this clue is PILL.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 11 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 14 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 30 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 19 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 19 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 29 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 2 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 21 Aug 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'TABLET', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'TABLET' and give you a hint.
- A small flat compressed cake of some substance; "a tablet of soap"
- A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription
- A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'TABLET'.
- battle An open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals); "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph"--Thomas Paine; "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
Add padding to; "pad the seat of the chair"
A short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it; "pull the tab to open the can"; "files with a red tab will be stored separately"; "the collar has a tab with a button hole"; "the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs"
A contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
An open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals); "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph"--Thomas Paine; "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
A memorial made of brass
The acetylated derivative of salicylic acid; used as an analgesic anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Bayer, Empirin, and St. Joseph) usually taken in tablet form; used as an antipyretic; slows clotting of the blood by poisoning platelets
A small container
A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
A pad of paper for keeping notes
A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
(computer science) a high-speed internal memory used for temporary storage of preliminary information
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for TABLET . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.