Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
24 January 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Swoon', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Swoon a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Swoon as an answer itself some 58 times.
Swoon is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 15 January 2021 with the answer being FAINT, we also found FAINT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 15 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 30 Jul 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 26 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 13 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Jan 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 13 Dec 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Oct 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - 17 Jan 2017
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Swoon', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Swoon' and give you a hint.
- A spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Swoon'.
Informal term for the nose
Lacking strength or vigor; "damning with faint praise"; "faint resistance"; "feeble efforts"; "a feeble voice"
Pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
(phonology) the loss of sounds from within a word (as in `fo'c'sle' for `forecastle')
A spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Swoon . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.