Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
10 October 2020 The Mirror Classic
We have 3 answers for the crossword clue Surrender
. We last saw the 'Surrender' clue in The Mirror Classic on Tuesday, 20 October 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Surrender', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Surrender' and give you a hint.
- The act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions); "they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
- The delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- A verbal act of admitting defeat
- Acceptance of despair
- Give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
- Relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
Give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
Lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime; "you've forfeited your right to name your successor"; "forfeited property"
Production of a certain amount
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Surrender. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.