Crossword Clue & Answers
11 May 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Staying power', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Staying power a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Staying power is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Friday, 18 June 2021 with the answer being STAMINA, we also found STAMINA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Jun 2021
- The Guardian Speedy - 9 May 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 13 Feb 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 14 Nov 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 30 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 2 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Feb 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 12 Oct 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Staying power', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Staying power' and give you a hint.
- Enduring strength and energy
Staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
Enduring strength and energy
The power to withstand hardship or stress; "the marathon tests a runner's endurance"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Staying power . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.