South American river
Crossword Clue & Answers
16 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'South American river', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given South American river a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
South American river is a 3 word phrase featuring 20 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Tuesday, 14 September 2021 with the answer being ORINOCO, but the most popular answer for this clue is AMAZON.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 14 Sep 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Aug 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 19 May 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 27 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Apr 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 26 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 27 Apr 2019
The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
A person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)
A dental appliance that artificially replaces missing teeth
A major South American river; arises in the Andes and flows eastward into the South Atlantic; the world's 2nd longest river (4000 miles)
A South American river; tributary of Rio de la Plata
A South American river 1,500 miles long; flows into the South Atlantic
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for South American river . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.