Crossword Clue & Answers
6 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'Soft leather', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Soft leather a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Soft leather is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Tuesday, 06 April 2021 with the answer being SUEDE, we also found SUEDE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 Apr 2021
- The New York Times Mini - 2 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 6 Sep 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 16 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Jun 2020
- The New York Times Mini - 28 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Mar 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 28 Aug 2018
Common deer of temperate Europe and Asia
Young of domestic cattle
A fabric made to resemble suede leather
A soft suede leather formerly from the skin of the chamois antelope but now from sheepskin
Soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat; "kid gloves"
Fine leather from the skin of a calf
A fine leather originally made in Cordoba, Spain
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Soft leather . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.