Crossword Clue & Answers
28 November 2020
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Snooker rod', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Snooker rod a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Snooker rod is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 30 November 2020 with the answer being CUE, we also found CUE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 30 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 2 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 31 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Aug 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Jan 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Sep 2018
Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Snooker rod . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.