Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Singer', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Singer a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Singer as an answer itself some 82 times.
Singer is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Friday, 10 September 2021 with the answer being ALTO, but the most popular answer for this clue is TENOR.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 30 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 30 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Nov 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Singer', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Singer' and give you a hint.
- A person who sings
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
We found 3 anagrams for the word 'Singer'.
- resign Part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"
- signer Someone who signs and is bound by a document
The pitch range of the lowest female voice
German baroque organist and contrapuntist; composed mostly keyboard music; one of the greatest creators of western music (1685-1750)
A distinguished female operatic singer; a female operatic star
A settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life; "nothing disturbed the even tenor of her ways"
A singer of popular ballads
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Singer . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.