Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Shouted', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Shouted a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Shouted as an answer itself some 19 times.
Shouted is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Wednesday, 14 April 2021 with the answer being YELLED, we also found YELLED to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 14 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 17 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Oct 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 3 Dec 2016
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Shouted', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Shouted' and give you a hint.
- In a vehement outcry; "his shouted words of encouragement could be heard over the crowd noises"
In a vehement outcry; "his shouted words of encouragement could be heard over the crowd noises"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Shouted . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.