Crossword Clue & Answers
19 June 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Shirt part', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Shirt part a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Shirt part is a 2 word phrase featuring 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Sunday, 20 June 2021 with the answer being SLEEVE, but the most popular answer for this clue is COLLAR.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 10 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 May 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 12 Feb 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 7 Jan 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 24 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 May 2020
The part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
Lap at the front of a coat; continuation of the coat collar
The act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
The part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Shirt part . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.