Crossword Clue & Answers
20 February 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Sheltered side', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Sheltered side a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Sheltered side is a 2 word phrase featuring 14 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Wednesday, 24 February 2021 with the answer being LEE, we also found LEE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 24 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 12 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 1 Jan 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 19 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 2 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Jan 2020
United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
On or toward the lee; "put the helm alee"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Sheltered side . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.