Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 10 answers for the crossword clue 'Sheep', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Sheep a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Sheep as an answer itself some 145 times.
Sheep is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 26 November 2021 with the answer being EWE, we also found EWE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 29 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 21 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 1 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 29 Jul 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Sheep', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Sheep' and give you a hint.
- Woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- A timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
- A docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision; "his students followed him like sheep"
A Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin
Strike or drive against with a heavy impact; "ram the gate with a sledgehammer"; "pound on the door"
The first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox; the sun is in this sign from about March 21 to April 19
A living organism characterized by voluntary movement
Any of various cud-chewing hoofed mammals having a stomach divided into four (occasionally three) compartments
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Sheep . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.