Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
Shade of blue
17 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Shade of blue', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Shade of blue a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Shade of blue is a 3 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Saturday, 16 January 2021 with the answer being AZURE, we also found AZURE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 20 Nov 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 11 Jun 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 21 Jan 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 18 Oct 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 27 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Jul 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Feb 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 28 Sep 2018
- The Guardian Quick - 9 Jul 2018
A shade of blue tinged with green
Of a bluish shade of green
A dark shade of blue
A light shade of blue
Stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
Cover, plate, or edge with steel
A hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element; a trace element in plant and animal nutrition
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Shade of blue . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.