Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
15 January 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Settee', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Settee a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Settee as an answer itself some 126 times.
Settee is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Tuesday, 19 January 2021 with the answer being SOFA, we also found SOFA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 27 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 21 Oct 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 14 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 20 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 13 Aug 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Settee', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Settee' and give you a hint.
- A small sofa
- A long wooden bench with a back
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Settee'.
- testee Someone who is tested (as by an intelligence test or an academic examination)
Furniture that is designed for sitting on; "there were not enough seats for all the guests"
An upholstered seat for more than one person
A long seat for more than one person
A narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
A Muslim council chamber or law court
Become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet; "The roar settled to a thunder"; "The wind settled in the West"; "it is settling to rain"; "A cough settled in her chest"; "Her mood settled into lethargy"
Suave and witty English statesman remembered mostly for letters to his son (1694-1773)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Settee . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.