Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Scull', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Scull a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Scull as an answer itself some 58 times.
Scull is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Thursday, 08 April 2021 with the answer being OAR, we also found OAR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 11 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 6 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Oct 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Scull', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Scull' and give you a hint.
- A racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- Propel with sculls; "scull the boat"
- Each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- A long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
An implement used to propel or steer a boat
The act of rowing as a sport
An instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Scull . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.