Row of bushes
Crossword Clue & Answers
26 September 2020
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Row of bushes', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Row of bushes a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Row of bushes is a 3 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Wednesday, 30 September 2020 with the answer being HEDGE, we also found HEDGE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Jul 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 29 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Mar 2020
- The New York Times Mini - 11 Jan 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 Jan 2019
- The New York Times Mini - 7 Nov 2016
Any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that will offset each other if prices change
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Row of bushes . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.