Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
22 January 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Roster', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Roster a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Roster as an answer itself some 53 times.
Roster is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Friday, 22 January 2021 with the answer being ROTA, we also found ROTA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 22 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 6 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 14 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 16 Jan 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Nov 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - 11 Jun 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 27 Feb 2017
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Roster', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Roster' and give you a hint.
- A list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
We found 3 anagrams for the word 'Roster'.
- resort Act of turning to for assistance; "have recourse to the courts"; "an appeal to his uncle was his last resort"
- sorter A clerk who sorts things (as letters at the post office)
The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
Walking with a swaying gait
A roster of names showing the order in which people should perform certain duties
Cover with slate; "slate the roof"
A line of persons arranged by police for inspection or identification
A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Roster . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.