Crossword Clue & Answers
29 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Revised', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Revised a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Revised as an answer itself some 26 times.
Revised is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 03 December 2021 with the answer being EDITED, we also found EDITED to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 3 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Nov 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Nov 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 6 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 Nov 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 7 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 1 Sep 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Aug 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Aug 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Revised', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Revised' and give you a hint.
- Altered or revised by rephrasing or by adding or deleting material; "the amended bill passed easily"
- Improved or brought up to date; "a revised edition"
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Revised'.
- deviser A person who makes plans
- diverse Distinctly dissimilar or unlike; "celebrities as diverse as Bob Hope and Bob Dylan"; "animals as various as the jaguar and the cavy and the sloth"
Very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
Improved or corrected by critical editing; "the emended text"
Having testicles or ovaries removed
Modified for the better; "his amended ways"
Distinctly dissimilar or unlike; "celebrities as diverse as Bob Hope and Bob Dylan"; "animals as various as the jaguar and the cavy and the sloth"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Revised . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.