Crossword Clue & Answers
16 March 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Repeated', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Repeated a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Repeated as an answer itself some 29 times.
Repeated is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Wednesday, 24 March 2021 with the answer being AGAIN, we also found AGAIN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 24 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 12 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 18 Aug 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 10 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 2 Jun 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Jun 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 6 Apr 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 16 Apr 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Repeated', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Repeated' and give you a hint.
- Recurring again and again; "perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"
Anew; "she tried again"; "they rehearsed the scene again"
(botany) a plant lasting for three seasons or more
Recurring again and again; "perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Repeated . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.