Crossword Clue & Answers
4 June 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Relation', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Relation a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Relation as an answer itself some 122 times.
Relation is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Friday, 11 June 2021 with the answer being BROTHER, but the most popular answer for this clue is UNCLE.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 11 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 21 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 19 Dec 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Relation', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Relation' and give you a hint.
- An abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- (usually plural) mutual dealings or connections among persons or groups; "international relations"
- (law) the principle that an act done at a later time is deemed by law to have occurred at an earlier time; "his attorney argued for the relation back of the amended complaint to the time the initial complaint was filed"
- An act of narration; "he was the hero according to his own relation"; "his endless recounting of the incident eventually became unbearable"
- A person related by blood or marriage; "police are searching for relatives of the deceased"; "he has distant relations back in New Jersey"
- The act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Relation'.
- Oriental A member of an Oriental race; the term is regarded as offensive by Asians (especially by Asian Americans)
- Tirolean Soft green felt hat with a feather or brush cockade
The brother of your father or mother; the husband of your aunt
(Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a monk and used as form of address; "a Benedictine Brother"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Relation . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.