Crossword Clue & Answers
1 June 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Push gently', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Push gently a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Push gently is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Sunday, 30 May 2021 with the answer being NUDGE, we also found NUDGE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 May 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Feb 2019
A slight push or shake
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Push gently . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.