Crossword Clue & Answers
2 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Pugilist', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Pugilist a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Pugilist as an answer itself some 18 times.
Pugilist is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Monday, 19 April 2021 with the answer being BOXER, we also found BOXER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 5 Apr 2021
- The Guardian Speedy - 28 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 16 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 2 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Pugilist', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Pugilist' and give you a hint.
- Someone who fights with his fists for sport
A breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
A high-speed military or naval airplane designed to destroy enemy aircraft in the air
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Pugilist . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.