Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 15 answers for the crossword clue 'Property', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Property a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Property as an answer itself some 70 times.
Property is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 25 January 2021 with the answer being BELONGINGS, but the most popular answer for this clue is ESTATE.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 25 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Dec 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 23 Nov 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 24 Dec 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 8 Oct 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Property', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Property' and give you a hint.
- Any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"
- A basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class; "a study of the physical properties of atomic particles"
- A construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- Something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property";
- Any area set aside for a particular purpose; "who owns this place?"; "the president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
Agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life; "farming is a strenuous life"; "there's no work on the land any more"
A propeller that rotates to push against air
A useful or valuable quality
An abstract mental location; "he has a special place in my thoughts"; "a place in my heart"; "a political system with no place for the less prominent groups"
A distinguishing feature of your personal nature
Anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company
A major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
Property consisting of houses and land
Property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business; "she left some of her personal effects in the house"; "I watched over their effects until they returned"
The act of retaining something
(music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
Land and the buildings on it; "bread is baked on the premises"; "the were evicted from the premises"
An abstraction belonging to or characteristic of an entity
Magnitude or extent; "a building of vast proportions"
Something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone; "that hat is my property"; "he is a man of property";
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Property . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.