Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Production', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Production a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Production as an answer itself some 10 times.
Production is a single word clue made up of 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Monday, 13 September 2021 with the answer being OUTPUT, we also found OUTPUT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 13 Sep 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 26 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Jul 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Nov 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Sep 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Production', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Production' and give you a hint.
- The act or process of producing something; "Shakespeare's production of poetry was enormous"; "the production of white blood cells"
- (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale; "he introduced more efficient methods of production"
- The creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
- An artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- A presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television; "have you seen the new production of Hamlet?"
- (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law; "the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
- A display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated; "she tends to make a big production out of nothing"
- The quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
A rapid active commotion
Pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show"
Production of a certain amount
Production of a certain amount
An artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
The production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
Produce naturally; "this gland manufactures a specific substance only"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Production . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.