Crossword Clue & Answers
16 June 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 7 answers for the crossword clue 'Practise', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Practise a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Practise as an answer itself some 32 times.
Practise is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Friday, 18 June 2021 with the answer being REHEARSE, we also found REHEARSE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 18 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 15 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 21 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 29 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 26 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 2 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 15 Apr 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Practise', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Practise' and give you a hint.
- Carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
- Learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
- Engage in a rehearsal (of)
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Practise'.
- crispate Wavy or notched and curled very irregularly
An uproarious party
Undergo military training or do military exercises
Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
The act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
The activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
The exercise of a profession; "the practice of the law"; "I took over his practice when he retired"
Engage in a rehearsal (of)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Practise . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.